For two weeks, SaveEcoBot has been offering the features to complain about pollution incidents. In total, we have 710 complaints—80% of them are air complaints! Waste complaints (8%) take second place.
Here are the top 5 complaining regions: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhzhia, and Odesa.
You can file a complaint in a few minutes. We’ve set a record—1 minute 12 seconds. However, the chatbot already had the user’s personal data and signature. With our chatbot’s tips, users get an intuitive experience.
To make sure everything works out for you, we’ve prepared a cheat sheet. Open SaveEcoBot in Telegram or Viber, and let’s go:
- Tap ‘Complain about pollution’ > ‘File a complaint’ and select the type of pollution.
- Next, you either see the source of pollution or not—then tap the appropriate button.
- If there is no source, skip this step because you need to specify this source here, namely:
- Either a polluter’s name
- Or its EDRPOU code
- Or its location (for the mobile version)
If you use the mobile phone, you can immediately send the coordinates
or choose a location on the map. That works differently for different messengers.
In Viber, tap ‘Search by location’, move the pin to the location you need, and send the location.
In Telegram, tap ‘Search by location’ or send your live location. Also, you can tap the ‘clip’, choose ‘Location’, move the pin to the location you need, and tap ‘Send location’.
Next, you need to select a company from the list.
- Now you need to specify the location, date, and time of pollution.
- It’s advisable to add a photo and comment.
- At this step, you can download the complaint, add personal data and signature, copy the email in the document header, and send the file to that email. Also, you can enter all of that in the chatbot and send the downloaded file immediately.
That’s it. In a few clicks, you can file a thorough complaint with a list of specific requirements and send it to the responsible institution. By law, you’ll receive an answer within 30 days.
Should you have any questions about the new features, please message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.